MCCA will profile a select group of prominent minority rainmaker lawyers in the November/December 2014 issue of Diversity & The Bar. It’s crucial to highlight the professional successes of minority attorneys who continue to lead the industry. The 2013 profiles can be found here.
- An attorney must have a proven record (i.e., several years) of compiling books of business exceeding $2 million annually, including over the past year.
- Firms may choose to proffer more than one person, but a firm will not be represented by more than one attorney in the final group.
- Our goal is for the group to embody a wide representation in several areas, including ethnicity, gender, geographic location and practice area.
- Past candidates who were not selected are encouraged to re-apply.
- Past winners will not be eligible.
- Submit a 200 word statement that includes attorney career highlights will help the selection process. Include the attorney’s ethnicity, gender, geographic location and practice area. Please submit all of this information in one document. PDFs will not be accepted.
- Closing date: August 1, 2014.
For your attorney(s) to be considered for inclusion in this year’s list, please submit candidates directly to Editor in Chief, Kim Howard, CAE at firstname.lastname@example.org.