MCCA Virtual Diversity Career Fair
In today’s world, career development and career mobility are closely intertwined which is why we are offering a virtual platform for employers committed to DEI and diverse attorneys seeking new career opportunities to connect with each other. After hosting a successful Diversity Career Fair with more than 300 jobseekers last October, we will be hosting a spring MCCA Virtual Diversity Career Fair (VCF) on April 6, 2022.
Prospective employers can connect with diverse talent from all over the country while promoting their organization as an employer of choice. Prospective candidates can learn about different corporations and law firms, conduct informational interviews and learn why organizations may be an employer of choice and the key to their career development.
Top Reasons for Employers to Participate:
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates.
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct 1×1 video interviews.
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes.
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events.
- Efficiently involve subject matter experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process.
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production.
- Choose the hours you would like to participate vs staffing all day.
If you are an interested prospective employer and would like to connect with diverse attorneys, please click here to learn more about how to register for the Virtual Diversity Career Fair.
If you are an interested job seeker and would like to register for the Virtual Diversity Career Fair, please click here. There is no cost to register as a job-seeking candidate.
The Virtual Diversity Career Fair is open to everyone, both MCCA Members and Non-Members. However, MCCA members, Levels I through IV, can participate at no additional cost and Levels V – VIII can enjoy the member rate.
To inquire about MCCA membership or to receive your membership promotional code for the Virtual Diversity Career Fair, please email email@example.com.